Already one day after the Christmas... Quite many things happend and many things changed in just one day... Life is so hard to predict.
We had to change the plan, and book trip to SC asap... Instead of leaving Columbus during weekend, we left on the Christmas day...
Christmas Eve was very nice. Lots of packing, saying good bye... which was not fun. Playing with group of musicians at the church was wonderful. I love music... Music really brings people together... and feelings together...
Spending some great time together with 2nd family in Ohio was amazing, as always... :) Too bad, plan has changed and I only saw them one day... However that one day was great. I love them so much.
On the 25th, we flew to SC. Just little bit of delayed flight, we made to SC. Very warm... does not feel like end of December...
I hope everyone had wonderful Christmas with family, and beloved ones... :)
1 comment:
haha jeter looks like a stuffed cat!!! he looks so very shocked!! must be all those presents under the tree that have him mesmerized! merry christmas!
Post a Comment