Already... this passed Monday was last lesson of the year, well until 4th of January...
Very last one in the 2009!
I cannot belive that I have been studying with Jean for more than whole year now. I feel like I just started to study with him last week... or last month... I feel like this, because a lesson day never gets old. Every week I walk in, I get something out (even from very bad lessons), and like I said in the passed... I feel like opening present each time.
My last lesson was a quite not good...
After lesson before this lesson, I discoverd something, finally, and I was very excited... I had very good practices until the lesson... I thought I was prepaired...
Well, I guess I thought too much. I had way too much in my mind also (about all schedules, errands, babysitting, life until America etc etc...) As much as I felt comfortable playing, there was no heart. Then I think more deeply to put my heart init... which does not work. Putting own heart and felling into own music happens naturally...
I "THINK" too much.
And I do know... I do.
and I also worry.
Not think too much, and not worry too much... sounds simple, but they are very difficult things to do .... for me... 2010, I will over come this. 2010, very first part of the year... I will over come this wall. One of few my new year's rwsolution...
1 comment:
2009年のパリでのレッスンと生活が今日で一区切り
明日はアメリカに向けてのフライトだね~
色々と思い悩み、考える事が沢山あるのは誰も同じ。
それを自分が成長する糧とするか否かは本人次第
神様は乗り越えられない壁は与えないからね
その壁を乗り越えてまた一回り成長出来る。
その事に常に感謝の気持ちを忘れなければ大丈夫よ♪
Post a Comment