Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pack and Go!

Lovely Paris... Abientot.

3 months went by so quick. I feel like I was just in America few days ago... But it has been really 3 months! I cannot belive I am leaving here today! Well, just for 2.5weeks... not too long :)

Last night, I finally had relaxed evening... Visited my neighbor and her kitty, chatted a bit... It is so wired, how I feel a lot like her lol We are two different nationalities, she has lived almost twice more than I have... however, how she make all the actions, how she interact with people, how she makes things happen... I see myself in her... quite interesting :) Everytime I enjoy chatting with her, and having her kitty around :) I love my neighbor so much :)

Leaving quite bit behind... for little while, I am bit sad. This city means more to me than last year for sure.

I am truly excited to see my family, family friends, friends, and boyfriend thought<3 ! Last holiday... I spent Alone. I did not know many people yet. People I new were back home or yes.. back home to spend time with their families.. I even slept with a present above my head on the night of 24th, sent by my parents... So I would wake up with a gift in the morning :) Silly. But anything made smile... I had to do to keep myself not feel alone... I went to the mass at Notre-Dame by myself... It was beautiful. I cooked comfort meal for one for Christmas eve, and christmas day... etc etc...

Also about this time last year, I discoverd Jazz/dance bar in Paris :) Where I met many wonderful people and one of my favorite place to hang out for all the time :)

So many things have happend since then! I am living here in Paris more than 1year... for sure...


As busy as my life was for passed few months, I think it will be nice to leave the city for little while... and relax a bit, well, schedule in Ohio.... does not look like relaxing... lol So many plans, so many things to do... All is good! I am excited for every single event happening starting... Tonight (american time!)!!!!!

No comments: