Finding cheese was again... way too difficult in Paris. I even went to American grocery store (yup, it does really exist!!!! lol and it happend to be by my house!) to look for Jared cheese... In America, jar-ed cheese could really find EVERYWHERE!!! Not in Paris, FYI. Even not in American grocery store...
Finally I went to little bigger grocery store, and found a smallest jar of melted cheese (with red pepper)... Like maybe half the size of small American jar... lol And... it was quite expensive. Oh well! lol
Also it was impossible to find hot monetary jack cheese here also... So I did some research about the cheese... and came up with replacement... Fun.
Since jar of melted cheese was THE smallest thing ever... I got some more Mimolette cheese to add up extra cheddar flavor... and extra mozzarella cheese to replace monetary jack cheese... since they are kinda similar... just spice part :) Anyways, mimolette is very French... it has more strong smelle than cheddar for sure. However, bit saltyness tast... is quite similar to cheddar... I think... ;)
Anyways! I hope it will tast good :) It smells sooooooo good, My room is cheese heaven right now... lol Earlyer was Apple Cake heaven... and now... totally different :)
I hope my girlfriends will like it... :)
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 small jar Cheese Whiz
4 oz hot monetary jack cheese, shredded
4-5 artichoke hearts (canned), quartered
1 10 oz Frozen chopped spinach
Grated mozzarella cheese for topping
1) Mix all together in a bowl.
2) Transfar to a 8x8 inch Pyrex dish.
3) Bake for 20min in 350F degree oven.
4) Serve with crackers.
No comments:
Post a Comment