Here it comes...
Annual Sickness.... Somehow, January is the month for me to get very sick. Last January, I was so sick... Rest of the year, I was ok.... I think. Little sickness here and there, but not big one...
Well, Monday was ok. Lesson went well, it was very productive one. I finally had time, so I decided to listen everyone for the fist time... So, I stayed in his class until 8pm. 9:30am-8pm... lol I love listning his lessons, so much. Nothing really bord me. And time flew... Watching Jean teach is like watching a magic. He is a magician.
Anyways, at 8pm, there was an invitation concert for my scholarship... Since I tohught it was kind of neat that they are hosting a concert... I decided to go... And there he was, Mr. Zaleskie... who supports 80 students at ENMP... I am one of them. Rich man... and all his net works... It was pretty crazy to be there... press people, etc etc... pretty big deal event. Concert it self was ok... I was tired by then lol
By the time it ended after 10pm... my body started to feel weird... and felt my tonsils started to swollen... then I got really really sick with fevor that night... oops. I slept all day Tuesday, however, I had to work... I did. Little ones were not easy on me that night, since parents were gone... it was exausting... Kana Vs Little Boys. Who won...? In the end, I did. lol But... they were good... Wed, I rested, still had to work... no sub, so- worked, and rehearsal... I was feeling better, but got aother fevor last night. Oooooops. Thursday... today... I finally called off my classes (sight reading class and PT). My body is feeling much better, but throat is super sore... still... eek. Sick body is not fun. I want to practice, but its hurts when I play the flute... :( I hope today is actually last day with this body. I cannot take it... :( ARG.
Having body like this, makes me really appriciate how wonderful to stay HEALTHY...
I need to study more nutritions, and creat healther body... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment