I feel like... when I am sick I have most weird appetite...
Especially having swollen tonsils, eating is not easy. But I dont want to eat soup all the time either... at same time I dont have much motivation to cook...
Then some how I had huge craving for pancake... I had everything I needed in my refrige... So I had no guess, I decided to make pancake for dinner. Who sayed I cannot have pancake for dinner?? No one... ;)
This home made pancake was super good... It was better than pancake mix from America! lol oops. Super easy and yummy... a--nd low cost... I will make this often for sure...
Home Made Pancake
1 Egg
3 table spoon of Sugar
1-2 table spoon of Veg Oil
2/3 cup of Milk
1 tea spoon of Vanilla ex
1 1/4 cup of Flour
1 1/2 tea spoon of BP
1) shift Dry ingredients together (Flour and BP)
2) In Bowl, mix Sugar and Oil
3) add Milk and Vanilla into (2)
4) Add Dry(1) into Wet(3)
5) Cook on mid heat :)
Top with butter and honey... YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment