Friday, January 29, 2010

Tea-full Year

A surprise package came today :) :) Getting package here in France, you do not know who it is from... until you physically go to the post office :) Here they just leave you a piece of paper... that you've got a package :)

More more tea! and really neat tea pot :) I was reading how to use it... and I was so confused... how it worked... So I had to try how it worked...
1) In tea pot... you jut put loose tea leaves... (all neat tea stuffs in package from a wonderful friend :)

2) Then add hot water... up to this point, how you make hot tea... :) I understood.

3) Here is the fun part! You place this tea pot on to cup... ohly tea goes down into cup!!!! Neat!


I have no idea how much tea I have at home... I do love tea... :) And I always have a lot for different day of the day or feeling etc etc... and... people around me started to give me more tea... :) I will not have to buy tea for quite long time now... lol More tea drinking is about happen at my place :) And always friends are invited here for some tea time :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

素敵なプレゼントで
心も体もホッコリだね~~

Kana M. said...

本当☆
嬉しいね~♪

ruth said...

haha that is so cute!! i love it!!

Kana M. said...

Mrs D.
Isnt it neat?!?!
Check it out at here (http://www.adagio.com/index.html?SID=377e32bf593ad5f713f940400b610c89) :)