Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy St. Valentine's Day

*~*~*~Happy Saint Valentine's Day~*~*~*
2010

Another year of Valentine's Day... This day is quite interesting. Country by country, it is really different... In Japan, all girls goes crazy about making chocolate for her loved one... or who she has crush on... Very interesting day. Boys waits on reciving chocolate on that day... bitter and sweet memories for myself too :) Aww. Looking back, it was my youth...

Then moving to America, Valentine's Day was bit different. I had no idea in other part of world... boys give gifts etc to girls... totally different! Lots of memories from that also... some good one, and some really bad one lol Which just makes me laugh at this point.. but... it was very difficult then.

Then... France... France is country of Love, but seems like Valentine's day is quite dry... lol I guess this country does not need day for love ;) Everyday in Paris is... Love... and Romance... So, even last year, I kind of forgot actually the day happend. And this year also... Having my loved one so far away, valentine's day is just like normal day... to me right now :)

I spent few hours with boys (aka babysitting), tipical Sunday morning... Came home... and about to spend time with loved one... (aka flute)... and to recital... etc etc... just a day like other days.

Well, after all, my loved one is always with me :) This open-heart around my neck keeps me warm and fuzzy everyday. With a pearl. The code for pearl is really neat :) I just found out...


Pearl [ resistance, defence, immunity, love, artistic ability]
Pearl itself is created by own defence inside of shelle, so it can help increase one's defence and immunity. Also pearls contains waves of loved one, which there is power to drew one love to other.

Such a perfect code and such a perfect gift... like he knew the code :) It was given as birthday gift, but to me, it is also valentine gift and... any other occations :)


I wish you all Happy Valentine's Day :)

No comments: