Lately my blog started look like a.... cooking blog...
So, 2010, not going that smoothly... There are still many many bumps, and walls... high ones. I have faced so many of them already. And little by little went over them...
However, there is still a really high wall front of me.
So many things happening all at once, not getting enough hours of practicing... Learning 'notes' becamse so hard. I started to forget most important thing about whole music.
I hated myself. I hated how I started to forget most important thing.
About these things, it is very hard to talk to people. Even parents... I have talked, but no lights at the end of the tunnel.
Finally I got some help, really helpful one... It have reminded me so many things. Brought me back to 'why' I am doing this. 'What' really makes my own... They were wonderful advices. Thank you...
I were finally able to face to my flute this afternoon. I called off babysitting, first time, because of wanting to practice. I was learning this afternoon... and it was fun. This excitment was missing from me for quite long time...
Even though it is little by little, I will leave my foot print each day...
No comments:
Post a Comment