Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello Winter Vacation, Hello Flute!

Voila!

Winter Vacation is ON!!!!!!!!!



Yup... we came back to school back in January... about 1 month and 2 weeks ago... But, we are on vacation once again for 2 WEEKS.

Since school is off, most of businesses are off... I dont have to babysit during weekdays :) About this... I am truly excited :) Finally some quality time with flute!!!

I finished my last class this morning. After ran some errands, had nice afternoon with flute.. :) Not to be rushed to be next place...not keep checking on time... kind of wonderful feeling... I would do concentrated practice for 30min, then 5min to refresh mind... and work another 30min... and then 5min pause... It was quite productive for quite many hours without getting stressed. Truly facing to this instrument, with music, knowing the piece/music from bottom of heart... it really taks time. Like Jean told to me, some wonderful musician practice 12hours to be great musician and play what they want to share. Some wonderful musicians only practice 1hour everyday to keep up with theirselves... Some really bad musicians practice 12hours a day to try to get better... some bad musicians are bad because they only practice 1hour a day... Interesting fact. I maybe did not born with a gift. I think we already know that. But my parents trust me, Jean trust me... however, one big missing trust was my own... I started to have some stupid thoughts and built up my complex, which were distracting me from everything. Even most simplest thing. Without saying a word, Jean noticed... specific thing I was concerned about. Like I saied before, this teacher... he really sees everything in everyone... This is Good and Bad ;) I really do not talk to him much during lesson. He gives me 120% everytime. Have I been giving 140% to him...? Nope... He knew that I have been giving maybe 60-80% of myself... Something was bugging me like crazy. He knew what it was right away and pointed out... to let me admit. It hurted crazy. I knew, but I did not know how I could improve at this point. He was so right. He helped me to face THE fact. At same time it was nice because he was able to help me... And even though how low key I was... he still gave me 120% of lesson last week... he has given me tips... I am really lucky...

Anyways, today, finally being done with classes and babysitting... not running places to places... I were able to face to my own problem and flute. It will take time, longer than other people... However, I am not willing to give up. I want this, I want to over come this huge hill front of me. This complex I have... I will try to over come a little bit during this winter vacation. Time does not wait... No matter how I spend time, exams will happen in end of the year. I have wasted enough time already. Parisian life, studying with Jean... it has been 1.5years already. Time to wake myself up...! I think I know what I need to be working on right now... Little by little, I will make my footprint each day. Maybe it might small... but something.

So, yes. Winter vacation.
It is really a treat for me... :)
Game starts... NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

去年の今頃は、引っ越し手伝いも兼ねてそっちに行ってたんだったね~
一年、本当に早いよね!
忙しいのもいいけど、時には身体も心もリラックスできる時が必要だからバケイションでリフレッシュ☆