Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Obsession...

Paris is back to Winter again... Passed few days, weather has been really mild. I thought I can finally put away my down jacket... Well, I guess not yet! I work up... and it was Snowing... :) Nothing really stayed on the ground, but cold weather is back!

Anyways, my horrable obsession... At this point, I really think I might have controle problem. Can obsession be a genetation....?? I kind of think so...

Well, Shoes, and Bags... Oh my goodness. More I get older, More stronger obsession to them... I do pretty ok with clothing now. Less cloth shopping than I was in America. I really havent shoped much! Pretty proud of myself (lol)... Also jewelries... :) I really havent shopped them for long time... I actually weare less jewelries than I used to :) I wear same favorite necklace (also a good luck!) every day... and favorite ring... everyday. I have many earings, but I became kind of lazy and stopped wearing them... Oops! I still like them though :)

However... when it comes to shoes and bags... I am horrable. Really horrable. I just cannot help myself... I left so many pairs of shoes in America when I moved. So... I came to Paris with few pairs of flat, few high heels, and a pair of boots (which is already gone). I know it sounds many pairs... but... Um, not that much... lol It was so hard to make decision to pick which pair i will take to Paris...

I love shoes... I admit. As much as I love them, I still do not buy them on regular price ;) When they are on sale... but here is Paris. It is impossible to find pair of shoes under 10$. Well, bad shoes can find cheap price... but I finally concering about my body... especially Hip. I found out how important what kind of sheose you wear... for good posture and support. So, yup... Living in Paris= Money is tight... but still... I walk soooo much everyday, so shoes are very important :)

At the very beginning of sale (back in 2nd week of Jan), I replaced my boots :) I also needed comfortable pair of new flats... Since one I brought from America has hole now and that pair really does not have ANY support... it covers my feet, thats all lol My PTst was happy when she found out my shoes that day... lol However, I just could not let that black flat shoes go... I had it for quite long time too. This pair went with any kind of outfit also... Easy to wear... even though there were no support... Luckly, few weeks ago I found a new pair... BUT I did not buy. I kinda thought about that pair... since they had in my size, I tried. It was very comfortable... but the price just did not agree with me... Few weeks went by, and I found another store (same shop, different location), and went in to check out... if they had same pair... Nope. They had one size bigger... which was way too big for me. My size is so hard to find in Paris also. Not many designs starts 35 (US 5.5)... Everything starts with 36... boo small feet. Anyways, today one the way home I stopped at 1st shoes store... if they still had size 35... black/purple flat shoes... I decided, that IF they still have it after 2 weeks... I will take them, and let my black flat go... Did I find it...? YES :) It was still there! 35!!! Black and Purple flat. Super simple, but cute... and it was down to 50% off instead of 40% (2 weeks ago). So.... This pair came home with me :)

Front pair is the new black/purple flat shoes :) Very comfortable! I am very happy. Back pair... Dark purple and light purple pair... for fun :) My favorite pair I own :) I love dark purple so much at this point... I guess I am obsessed with this color also :) 2 pairs of dark purple shoes... 2 dark purple scarves... clothes... dress... wallet... and bag... I do love this color. And I have a feeling that this color will be my favorite for looooong time :) I do still like pink... but I really cannot wear the color well.... Taste changes often, but this color... there is something I love it so much :)

Arg obsessions... Myself loving shoes... I blame on my mother ;) Who also loooooves shoes... I am officialy done with shopping for while... maybe until June when another sale starts :) This week is also last week of winter sale. Everything will be gone... and replace with all new collections spring-summer...

I hope tomorrow will be sunny day :) So I can wear this new pair of shoes :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

オハイオ時代は本当によく靴を買ったよね、、、お互いに。
靴は大事だから、履きやすくて良い物をセールで!これ、鉄則ね!!

Kana M. said...

オハイオほどは安く買えないけど・・パリでも、よい靴を、セールで見つけているよ!