One of my favorite vegetable is Zucchini :) I love baking zucchini bread... I love to use zucchini to many dishes. Seems like gramma liked zucchini also! There are quite many recipes in this wonderful cook book :)
So... tonight... decided to cook another dish of hers! It has been busy week with many rehearsals... They really use so much energy. Usually I come home at night, and doesnt want to cook anything... not enough energy to cook at the night. Well, not eating well= makes my body weaker... I do not need to get sick again. After 2 weeks and few days, my sickness is finally gone (last bit of caugh... finally!).
I forgot to grab cheese (not like me!), so... cheese-less stuffed zuccini... but it was still so yummy! There were way too much stuffing, so... I cooked pasta and I decided to bind with them :) Which turned out really good pasta sauce! Mmmm.
Here we go.
Gramma's Stuffed Zucchini
1 large zucchini
1 lb ground beef, browned
1 egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 small onion, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp. oregano (since I did not have... I used parsley :) it was good)
1 tsp basil
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 8oz. can tomato sauce
1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, cubed
1) Halve zucchini
2) Scoop out center and chop them up.
3) Mix the ground beef (browned), egg, read crumbs, onion ,seasonings, half of the mozzarella and 1/2 of the tomato sauce.
4) Fill the zucchini shell with mixture, mound it on.
5) Top with remaining sauce.
6) Bake at 350 until zucchini shell is tender
7) Slice remaining cheese and place on top. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
I made without cheese... but still it was so good! Mmm! Cheese makes everything so yummy, so... next time, make sure I grab some and make it with it!!!
I am really stuffed.... It was wonderful dinner :)
Ready for super busy day tomorrow!!!!
2 comments:
ナンシーママのレシピを一品ずつ作ってるんだ~
パスタの山、大きくない!?
とーってもおいしかった!
パスタ。。。確かに大盛り 笑
最近たくさんリハーサルがあるので、食べても食べてもお腹が減るのです・・・ 炭水化物と、糖分… I need them :)
Post a Comment