Friday, March 5, 2010

Music Hunting ~ Paris Tour

Vacation is almost over... I have been pitting off getting new music... I finally moved my butt today.



There are few stores we can buy music here... but not all the selections... very difficult. Most of time, they either dont have them OR none in stock (very french...). So, I took metro to go to 1st store... one we always go, they usually have everything... Well, this time, they happend to not have what I needed. The lady there was not nice either... The music is published, and I KNOW it is in store... THIS store... but she didnt want to look for. I asked her really nicely... and wrote name and info down... She gave me this look "i dont think it is published~ i dont know that music~". "AAAARRRRG" I was not happy by how she reacted. Well, turned out it IS published (duh), but not in store... eeeeeeeeeeek.



So, to store #2. I just didnt feel like taking Metro... so... hopped on bus. Bus does take bit longer, but so nice to see the whole city... 8th district of paris to all the way south... 15th district of paris, here i come. Weather was nice, so bus ride was even better...






View from bus :) Taking bus in Columbus, OH was so creepy... but here, not a problem. It is so fun... Drove through the Eiffel Tower, across the river... to... the distination... so pretty.



Store #2, people there are always nice... ;) And they had it... I should have gone there 1st... oh well, their selection is not good, and they dont have that much music... so... well, they had what I was looking for this time :) Guy helped me was super nice too. These nice people just make me very happy. I found other music there... so... even happer.



Instead of hopping back on the bus, I walked... this music shop was by the Eiffel Tower :)

Paris... je t'aime. I tense to stay in allday to practice and do things at home... but really, I really have to come out more often. This city is so beautiful... Today was just so beautiful... smel of spring... :)



Walked for bit, to find bus goes to my house... There is a bus from my house, directly goes to Eiffel Tower :) And on the way... it drives through really beautiful parts of Paris... Bus came just in time. Hopped back on... Aw, this city is so beautiful. I wish to have less stress... but oh well, it is life... :)






No comments: