2010, so many up and downs, and since it is life, life is always full of bumps... well, I feel like 2010 has been way too extream... Last year had really really rough start, but... after 1.5months, life was back to normal... less bumps... This year, emotionaly and mentally... there are not much time to rest... I felt like my emotions and mental finally started to rest during vacation... and ready for something bright... had blast with cousin and aunt... I was top of the hill... Before digesting theses wonderful memories, I fall down to all the way bottom once again with sad news. I guess I am just not strong person, yet... As much as I want to go see family and friend, I am realy aflaid to go back to 'home'.... that IF i cannot take the fact... Well, at some point, soon or late... I will have to. Compaire to myself... my parents are so strong. They are living each single day, making step forward... not the easiest thing... but truly and surely they are moving forward. I must too.
A week went by so fast. Way too fast.
Some more stuffs to take care before all the crazyness picks up once again...
No matter what, 'tomorrow' comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment