”春天に 白竜になる 飛行機雲” 植村邦子
(In the spring sky, the contrail becomes the white dragon )
(In the spring sky, the contrail becomes the white dragon )
Haiku is the shortest poetry exist on the earth... This poetry is created by 5-7-5 syllables. In this shortest poem... there are so many meanings... I met this Haiku yesterday. I went to the gallery last Tuesday, and yesterday I went back once again... When I was skimming through a book... This Haiku caught my attention. ”春天に 白竜になる 飛行機雲” (" Haruzora ni/ haku-ryu ni naru/ hikouki gumo")... Isnt it just so interesting??? This little poetry meant quite a lot to me. I am sure she had something in mind when she came up with his Haiku... How she expressed the contrail as white dragon... in the spring-heavenly-sky... instead of simple 'sky'... Gives so much strong point... You can just picture. At same time, other meaning of new beginnings and living strong... Spring means new beginning for many things; schools/jobs starts in the spring in Japan, all flowers and greens bloom in the spring... many NEW beginnings... Maybe some one is starting a new beginning leaving loved land of people... maybe they are on this air plane which is making the contrail... Maybe how long the contrail/dragon is... which is flying on the sky... gives idea of strong life for new beginning... I don't know. So many possibilities. Going deep of this short poetry is quite fun... I find... :) I am glad to be a Japanese.
Today started with a competition, which... I crushed and burnt. I left nothing. It was a rough one... Especially getting comments by juries... They did hurt me quite bit this time. "You have no techniques." "At this level, why do you get nervous? That is impossible. Impossible to come here to take competition." Few of most painful comments I have ever gotten... Yes I was nervous. Yes I was not able to give out 100%. Yes maybe my sound was muffle... Yes I do not have that great techniques...I wish to have my fingers which moves mechanically, and individually... After getting theses comments, I talked to my prof... which helped me to bring back me to better mind level... but tears were keep coming up. I guess it is competition, no the concert. As competition case.. I have super long way to go. Guts, Confidence.... still lots of work needed.
In other word... I can put check mark on my 2010 to-do list. "Competition experience, learning reps in time." Check. Well I was not able to leave any foot print on all competitions I entered this year... but better than not trying at all... So I did make a big step. I tried to enter to the competitions. Next step... start leaving foot prints... Building confidence might take bit longer... but... little by little, I guess.
Today started with a competition, which... I crushed and burnt. I left nothing. It was a rough one... Especially getting comments by juries... They did hurt me quite bit this time. "You have no techniques." "At this level, why do you get nervous? That is impossible. Impossible to come here to take competition." Few of most painful comments I have ever gotten... Yes I was nervous. Yes I was not able to give out 100%. Yes maybe my sound was muffle... Yes I do not have that great techniques...I wish to have my fingers which moves mechanically, and individually... After getting theses comments, I talked to my prof... which helped me to bring back me to better mind level... but tears were keep coming up. I guess it is competition, no the concert. As competition case.. I have super long way to go. Guts, Confidence.... still lots of work needed.
In other word... I can put check mark on my 2010 to-do list. "Competition experience, learning reps in time." Check. Well I was not able to leave any foot print on all competitions I entered this year... but better than not trying at all... So I did make a big step. I tried to enter to the competitions. Next step... start leaving foot prints... Building confidence might take bit longer... but... little by little, I guess.
2 comments:
飛行機雲は、何時も真っ直ぐ天に向かってるよね。
何が良いか、悪いかじゃなくて
自分が何をしたいか、どう生きたいか、、、
白竜の様に真っ直ぐ天に向かって
本当。 飛行機雲大好き。 そして、この句に出会って、もっと好きになったかも♪ 見るのも好きだし、飛行機雲になっている飛行機に乗っているのも好き・・・
Post a Comment