Already Mid April!!!! NOT OK!!!!!!
Less than 1month until the 1st round exam for my school. I am still having bit difficult time becoming friend with this required piece... Today, finally did some analysis... dissected into many sections... Gave each of them some ideas... not helping much yet lol Maybe it is time to color the hole music and draw pictures....
So, June plans started to come together!!! This year, I will be in school until very last week of June... for exams. And few performance opportunities came up :) 4 concert with group Unis-Sons (non profit group I'm playing with), and top of that... I need to plan my solo concert before final exam... so I will be confidence on playing whole program on exam day! 3 exams, 4-5 concerts... pretty exciting month of June!
I have registered masterclass also :) Which will take place in the Alps, mid July until the end :) Spending summer time in Europe this year.
August... plan... not yet...
Some ideas, but not quite. I have not booked my flight back to America yet... I am 95% sure I will be visiting America during the summer, but not sure when... Flights are expensive! lol Oh living far away from family and friends... c'est la vie :)
So here I come! I just have to keep my head up, keep improving myself... and give my best to each projects!!! More music projects, make me really really happy :)
2 comments:
6月は邪魔にならない様に滞在するからね!
試験の聴講も楽しみ♪
色々頑張ります!!!
Post a Comment