Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Broccoli Soup


When was last time I cooked...? I think... last time was... good whole month or 2 months ago... This broccoli Soup turned out super yummy. It is not Broccoli and Cheddar Soup :) Just Broccoli Soup...!!!


1 whole broccoli
1 cup of Milk
1 cup of Heavy Cream
1 cube of bullion
salt and pepper


1) boil broccoli in salted water (about 5-10min, until soft)
2) drain broccoli and put them in mixer/blender
3) in a pot, heat up milk, add bullion
4) when bullion is all melted in milk, add smashed broccoli
5) stir them, add heavy cream
6) salt and pepper to adjust the taste :)



Easyerst soup ever, and low cost... but full of nutritions! Broccoli contains lots of carotene B, vitamin B,E,C... and more other important nutrition too! Broccoli... I always just ate as boiling them, but this soup is a hit!!!

No comments: