One of a most beautiful lady I know... a wonderful flutist, and amazing cook... Ms Rachel Stornant...
This afternoon started with one of the saddest update. Our loss of Rachel. Still very young. Very active flutist.
I met her back in summer of 2005... in Detroit Flute Workshop I attended. She cooked us most amazing meals everyday... I knew she was a flutist, but... not many people can cook like her. Amazing cook really. I did enjoy all week long of masterclass, but I really remember enjoying her cooking... We talked a lot, since I had quite big passion in cooking.
Many years have passed, and we met up last summer at the NFA's Convention in NYC. It was so nice to catch up with her... talked what we are both up in out lives... and she was very excited of what I was doing... She had passion in Europe and did travel quite bit too... I admired her, she is young, but playing in orchestra... keep going for her dreams, and always taking adventures. Talking to her, really gave me something, and she also gave me extra little push. I was looking forward to seeing her this summer in LA during the convention...
One's life could be so short. I still cannot believe she is actually gone... I really do not want to believe that she is gone... and I will not able to see her again... Why her? Why...? Life sometimes does not make much sents... :(
She is missed... she has touched so many people for sure... Her smile is amazing. Aw. Really...?
Rachel... I miss you so much.
Thank you so much for pushing my back last summer.
I were able to go through many things in life in Paris... and able to win one competition for NFA this year... "Keep it going."
R.I.P.
Much Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment