Monday, July 12, 2010

Hidecote and Snowhill, England

2nd day in Swindon was full of flowers :) We visited Hidecote, another 1hour drive from Swindon, there is a very beautiful garden designed by an American gardener :) Weather was perfect... Garden was so beautiful...
Beautiful house surrounded by so many beautiful flowers!!! They all smelled so good... and looked amazing... :)
Some interesting flowers :)
The crew :) 2 weeks ago in Paris... and last week in England :) I can never say enough Thank You for wonderful connections around the world..., and of course the family who brought us together....
There were so many sheep too! So much nature, beautiful flowers... What just my body was needing at this moment.

After lovely lunch at the garden, we drove another 1hour to visit Snowhill, where they are quite famous for there Lavender gardens!
Purple hills every where... Super beautiful, and sent were amazing. I love lavender... I was in heaven... Last time I visited Lavender garden was... when I was 3 years old, in Hokkaido (very north part of Japan). I do not remember much from that, but I do remember going to the Lavender field...
Some interesting colored bug... I hate bugs, but they were neat! They love lavenders too!
Miles and miles of lavender field... We got some lavender scone and soaps :) Yums!

This flower full day was so relaxing! I do enjoy visiting the country side...

The night was amazing too... We dressed up and then went to the very nice place... my 1st experience place like that! Living in Paris... I am living in minimum cost/budget...
This Manor House we went for the night, they even had the helicopter port... Some people do come here with there private helicopter!!! also with 180 view of the nature...
Cute couple, just got married that day... they were having reception at this Manor House :) Wow, what an amazing reception place to use!!!!!!
This setting is from the wedding reception which was happening when we got there... but the view... is something else!!!! The place was keep making me "sigh"... After wonderful meal, we sat in this beautiful salon, and had tea... and chatted some more... until sun went down...

No comments: