Tuesday, July 13, 2010

London!

After few amazing days relaxing in the country side... Friday afternoon I left Swindon :( Fun weekend in London! This time I did not do any sightseeing... Last year when I visited, my friend and I have visited quite many places in 3 days. Since this time I was visiting my dancing friends, lots of dancing was ahead of me :) different way to enjoy the vacation! Locals knows the best... :) Friday night and Saturday night were blast. England swing and French swing is bit different... but everyone was super nice and exciting. Great dancers! I especially enjoyed the Saturday Night Club :) Rock n Roll to Swing music... Just Loved them so much. 4-5hours went by so fast. I was worried since I have not danced for good 2 months... However, amazing enough, my energy was back! Night long of dancing followed by great night of sleep... and waking up with the sun (before 7am...)... what a healthy way of living?! I am very thankful for all my friends out there :) Some great meetings again. More reason to go visit London now... :)

Fun weekend went by, and arrived in Paris on the Sunday late afternoon.
Once got off the train... 90+F... OMG. It was unbelievably hot.

Lots of work is ahead of me this week! Best friend's visit in less than a week now! Wow! Then our escape to the French Alps... to study study study!

No comments: