Oh wow! Last week went by so fast!!!
I was baking baking and baking... and making some cards... helping the family friend out!
There beautiful son got married last Sat :) It feels like so long ago...
Wedding was beautiful. The bride was sooooo beautiful!!!!
What a beautiful thing :)
(how many times have i said 'beautiful'... lol)
Reception was fun, and after party was fun... these great times just went by so fast.
Now, here I am. Sitting in tiny apartment alone...
I arrived this morning.
Fligh was very short this time... little over 6hours.
So, it was almost too difficult to fully rested on the flight!
I slept ok... but not for long... when we arrived in Paris, I was just tired...
40F outside.
Winter is here.
Got back on train with so many people (rush hour)...
I was back in the city.
Oh Paris.
The city looks so different from 1.5months ago!!!
Leaves are changing colors, no more blue sky... Paris Winter is already started.
Dark and cold fall/winter...
This maks me lonly!!! Even though I decided to continue study here...
Everything picked up. Not much time to get rest...
My phone is not working...
I went to store, and apple store also. They made appointment with me.. tomorrow night.
So... no phone until tomorrow night, but it is not sure if it will work.
EEEEEEEk. why???
I hope it will start working...asap...
In other hand, I am officially registared at school :)
This part went smoother than last year. So... at least one good thing :)
Now off to shuffle more papers to get ready for appointment at the prefectures...
Anuale ritual in Paris...
Paper Works.
You gotta love the city :)
1 comment:
色々な事を経験し、実行してきた充実の一ヶ月ちょっとだったね。
パリでの勉強もいよいよ3年目
より充実した年になるようにね!!
Post a Comment