2nd day back in Paris. A Break down day.
Somehow, me and begining-of-the-year-paris has very difficult time getting along...
This morning, I recived an email from new prof I will be start taking lesson from...
"I will be in the office until noon"
....!!! Myself+Jetlag...
I putted myself together very quickly and left home... I did not want to miss a opportunity to meet him...
Meeting went well.
Then to registration...
Let's just say I went back and force between my house and school for 3 full times.
They were kind enough to tell me I can just come back next week, when I have lesson...
But you know what? I am in France. Next time I go back, I have to start explaine from 0... everything all over again. If there is different people at the desk, they will tell me different things, 100%sure. So, I just wanted to finish all today...
In the end, after 4hours... I was done. Fully (I hope) registared at this school :)
How public school work here is very interesting...
Private school (where I go mainly) has a fixed rate of tuiton, which is very high.
However... I found out that public schools here's tuiton is based on your income... So, everyone pays different tuiton to make it fair... Wow. Surprise.
So, my tuition for this school ended up as 1/30... of what I just payed for my private school...
Wow.
just Wow.
While I was dealing with all of this, it was already time to go back to the Apple store...
Phone.
I need my phone back...
Well, what did they tell me?
"Well... it does not work."
("Oh, Really? I did not know that!!!") lol
"Backup everything and come back again. We will give you new phone."
Well, earliest appointment I could take was this coming Sunday. I just wanted to cry.
I just want my phone to work.
I love Apple product.
And some of there service...
but yeah... arg.
They are so busy to make everyone happy.
So... takes time... way too long time...
At least they will not fix my phone and take super long time... they will just give me new phone... so that's plus??
However, yup. Still life without phone.
If I were in America, maybe it is ok...
but here in France, everyone works by phone... not much emailing...
(well emails too, but most of things are done by phone, believe me or not...)
Part of me feels like I am separated from the world right now...
Oh well. Lets home soon I will be smiling once again.
2ne full day back in Paris.
Many tears, one smile...
Good night, Paris
Please be nice tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment