Happy October :)
October 2008, I was visiting the prefecture in Nanter... dealing with applying to get carte de sejour... Read back the blog post today. I still remember EVERYTHING from that day... What an adventure, or morelike adventures... Getting life started here was really difficult. And 2 years later? Still is.
October 2009.. I started to go to group French class... which lasted few months >< Days got so busy, and I could not make to the class any more... I should try to go this year... I really need to learn this language still. 2nd October, less stress than 1st one... for sure.
This October 1st 2010... Today was my perfonal day... 1st day back in Paris, bit of breath... No plans, no where to go, no appointment for once. However, many many errands to ran... but these were all my personal one, so... less stress.
Rainy and dark days here now...
No sunshine...
Pretty sad...
Paris is nice, very active and so much life here... but very easy to get pushed down by all the stress and bad weathers... the darkness.
A lot in my mind. The future. Oh my. I do want to be a student for life. And as a musician, I will be. However, I need to start living a 'grown-up-life'... soon or later... well, I am sure my parents are hoping not later...
Where to go next. What to do next... Where to live and do what?
I am Japanese, but not much network in Japan any more. However, it might be the option...?
Time to fine a French man? I do not think so...
Finally apply to Masters program in America...? 2 more full time student...? Hum...
I love to study.
I really do...
I think I am just afraid of jumping into the grown-up life...
Soon or later... I will have to...
For now. Bon nuit Paris...
Leaving to Nantes (west coast of France, 2.5hours by bollet train) early morning tomorrow for friends' wedding! 3rd wedding for summer-fall, and last one for now... :)
I am excited to see the couple!
At least one smile... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment