Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3rd full day Back in Paris

Burn and Crush...

Not so much.

Rough day!!! Ah!
First thing first... Apple Store, once again. Today was withOUT an appointment... 90% no luck, 10% luck... there was a bit of luck, I just went for. Better than sitting and wait for another 5 days!!!!!!!!!

A Manager with a black framed glasses... at the Apple Store is now my new favorite person ever... I must looked so desparate or misable... He gave me a hand. Putted me in new appointment slot which was this morning... (BIG SMILE FACE) Very attractive man... ah glasses!!!! Anyways, it was very nice of him to do that.

Well, lets say I still had quite problem putting my new phone together... Long story short, I have a new phone which works.

Tadaaaa...
One problem, sloved...!!!!


Today was my first day back at work, as a babysitter. Usually I work for weekend, but they neede extra hand today... I havent seen these little boys for 2 months, however, they were so happy to see me! They have grown so much in 2 months... again!!!
Very good time with them... but they got my energy... They wanted to come home with me... aww.


Another day with full events...

No time to get jet lag I guess. My body is fully adjusted to Paris time.
Tomorrow is already Thursday....! A rehearsal day with the pianist... ARG I am not ready for this new piece... ooooops!!! I have to work VERY hard tomorrow to learn theses 4 movments piece!!!! Will I be able to do it...? Well, at this point, I feel like anything is possible, once I try...

No comments: