In this busy world, everyone seems like they are finding their way in their field...
Me in other hand. I feel lost and scared.
Big change is slowly approaching and happening and just thinking about it, I cannot breath.
I feel like something is just felt up to throat... Ai.
I do not want to be feeling like this living in Paris... Or anywhere.
This odd feeling has to leave me alone...
At least I found few smiles this morning...
That is a start...
Me in other hand. I feel lost and scared.
Big change is slowly approaching and happening and just thinking about it, I cannot breath.
I feel like something is just felt up to throat... Ai.
I do not want to be feeling like this living in Paris... Or anywhere.
This odd feeling has to leave me alone...
At least I found few smiles this morning...
That is a start...
1 comment:
Thinking of you - it's scary building a life, but just keep following your gut! Love you!
Post a Comment