10-10-10!Super sunny and beautiful Sunday...
Another great day... :) Work went pretty smooth, kids were fun :)
Then finally had date with girlfriends!!! International girls :) Last time we had meet up was all the way back in July... for going to see ballet together :) We all live in busy lives... but we try to get together every few months! When we meet... so much fun. I really have good time with them :)
Very nice big lunch at outside... chatted up and caught up with each other... Then nice long walks... and eventually walked all the way up to the City Hall, there they were doing 10-10-10 Event :) Oh paris... There is always something happening in this city. They brought many big artists (non of I know... I never do the pop culture... oops ><) and they had free concert... :) Good music!
Fun time really goes so fast...
This city keeps me young and active... :)
Tomorrow will be a quite big day...
No comments:
Post a Comment