
Today was a 'living-in-a-dream' kind day...
C'etait just perfect... :)
*Sunny and Warm...
*Short trip to Versaille to play in a Concert...
*There were some incidents during the concert... but we enjoyed just making music...
*Felt strong support from the audience... they were so engaged to us... It was not hard to give out 120%...
*40min of contemporary music... each after movements, I could tell they breathed with us... and some of them say... "blavo..." couple of times...*Over all very exciting concert
When everything was done and I came back... I was done... I always forget how tiring job this is... :) I love it so much. However, the exahustion after the concert is ... somethingelse...
It was a great day :) However it continued...
9pm, phone rings...
On call for dancing :)
One of the district hall in Paris was hosting a free dance party tonight. 6hours of Bal! aka Bal Rock :) I was so tired and not wanting to go out again... But... why not... I decided to join last 2.5hours :) It ruend out very very exciting night... So many great people on the floor! Great selections of music...
I love Music... I love performing... I love dancing... I love people... Paris has got them all...
Paris, je t'aime...
I wish to stay in a dream... and not to wake up...
No comments:
Post a Comment