Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oooops...

One of these kind of days... but hope this will never happen again...

My head is just full of things... keep everything under controled... and keep all the paper works together... keep kids under the controle... and keep my music list under the controle... and keep all errands under controle...


This morning, I left for school...

And, inside of the metro, one station before final distination.... I have realized I left my flute home... I have been going to so many lessons for so many years. This is my very first time I just left my flute home... Oh wow. Just wow. At least, I did not leave it any where random and lost it... I just rememberd it is sitting in my living room... I packed everything else... like music, pencile (usually forget this!), list of errands i have to ran, identity cards... etc etc.... except... my flute...


Oh Merdier...

No comments: