Happy Thanksgiving! and Happy Buckeye Weekend...!
This year, another year with very long list of what I am thankful for...
*Great family, who supports me so much from acrossing the world... I have no idea how I can live without them... My mom and I are like best friend... She always puts up with me for more than hour long chatting on the international phone calls... My dad is quiet, but he is so supportful and has a huge heart... and my little sister... and kitties... :)
Thanksgiving holiday... quite many memories...
2006, very first trip to Paris... :) When I really fall in love with this city...
2007, last thanksgiving in America (for while...)
2008, very first alone thanksgiving in Paris... skyped with family and friends...
2009, bestfirned's visit to Paris, and our concert in Paris...
2010... 3rd and last thanksgiving in Paris, just like normale day... ;)
I am just very thankful for what I have in my life... All great and wonderful friends... surrounded by great energies... living in the history, aka dream land... and doing what I love the most; musique...
without musique, without life... without musique without love...
My life has been full of adventures... more adventures are on it way.
I can be this adventureful, because of everyone who supports me... gives me courage... :)
Paris life has been tought so many things. Paris life have made me so much stronger...
I love my life, and i love all great people I know in my life...
Thank you to everyone.
Hope someday I can returen all the favor...
No comments:
Post a Comment