Last night, temp has dropped down so much... yesterday was cold, but live-able... until when sun went down... it was in 30s... negative weather has arrived in Paris.
This morning started with blue sky, but freezing day... In the afternoon... dark cloud started to show up and, finally snowed...!!!! Wow... I felt like a little child :) I really do not do well with the cold weather... but with snow, its ok... Well, nothing stayed... but it really reminded me that it is winter time here :)
Champs-Elysees has been light up also! I am excited for girls date this weekend for christmas markets and long nice promenade on the avenue des Champs-Elysees... One of THE beautiful avenue in Paris... I personally do not like much, since there are always so clouded with massive people... but the avenue is so beautiful during the holiday time... It is so magical. So beautiful. I really love it... :) Holiday season has arrived!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment