Cleaning time... before 2011 arrives!
It will be a huge change year for me...
I have decided that this will be my last year in Paris...
So, little by little I started to organize things around me... Get rid of things I do not need. It feels like I am starting bit early, but thinking how much time I did not have last spring (running around with all rehearsals and practices to get ready for exam, contests, etc...)... I decided to start now. I have corrected quite bit in Paris :) Time to give them to people who need them...
Bit weird feeling.
And getting bit empty in myself already...
Well, change is good! I am keep telling myself, this will be a good change.
I can always come back to Paris too :)
Thank you to the air planes... Two continents are so much closer :)
Time to clean clean Sat... before getting out in the city!
No comments:
Post a Comment