This was Paris, Wednesday. This is my 3rd winter here, ,but never never never this much snow before!!! People who have lived there longer... like 10years... said, this was first time that we have gotten this much snow in just half day!!!!
Snow just kept falling...
All roads were mess.
All pubulic transportations were mess...
Paris was not prepaired for this kind of weather...
Then yesterday, it was a clear blue sky.
So sunny and blue sky was there.
Totally spring weather... and all snow was melted...
Friday... seems like we are back to the winter once again with gray sky, aka paris sky... :)
At least it is not as cold as last week!!!
One more week of school... I used to count days for vacation. Right now, Not. I really dont like to be on vacation... sigh. I just love going to school... hahaha.
One more lesson on Flute and sightreading, and One more lesson for baroque flute...
Time is flying.
And December is 1/3 done already.
Crazy!!!
Am I ready for 2011...??
Arg.
I would hope so.
But not yet!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment