Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gramma's Spinach Artichoke Dip ~French Twist Take II~

January is already half way over... This month is also going so fast. I really wish sometimes time would go little bit slower... Seems like not.

American Potluck dinner tonight!!! :) I havent used Gramma's recipe book for quite long time... Time to refresh my cooking brain!!!


Except spinach and artichoke... I had to replace everything else! Next time in America, I would love to make this dip with actual items!!!!

*Cheese Whiz--> Cheese cream dip (with papulica in... only a little jar I can find in Paris...), and bloc of mimolette cheese
*Hot monetary jack cheese--> extra mozzarella cheese...

I did this last time and all my friend really loved it.. whole dish of cheese was gone in one night lol (Lets say there were only 4-5 of us there... girls... with other food... lol)

If you are a cheese lover... mmm....

My whole room, tinyest room smelles like baked cheese... :) I just want to eat it right now! Well... I have to wait for bit longer... :)
Beautiful Sunday afternoon with blue sky... Oh Paris. Its feels like spring is on its way... already! Seems like bit too early, but it would be nice...

1 comment:

renkon said...

looks so yummy!!! mmmmmmm