I only had 10 blog post in 31 days... oops.
We are down to one more week of school, then off to the winter vacation... (Yes, I know we just came back from christmas break... and it only has been 1.5 months... This is french style of living... )
I will be off to Japan. It has been 2.5 years already since I visited Japan... It does not feel that long, but I am sure I will see the time I wasn't there...
Lady baroque flute is really working well with me. I am very happy. Finally lessons are like 'lessons'. He can really show me... whats out there with this flute...
Baroque flute is learning totally another language... Flute, yes. My silver flute and baroque flute, the are both flute... but, they are both very different languages. This part, to be honest, I was bit miscalculated. I knew I will be learning different fingerings and notations... but that was about it... NOPE. There are more different things than that... My brain is about to overheat again... However, I love it. I love this instrument... and all the music written for this instrument... It will take time, for sure, but I will learn this language!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment