
Masterclass in south France, 2011!! Over... 1prof, 17students, 10days... What a great way to spend 10days! Usually a week long masterclass makes me super tired... but this one... this time... I really had wonderful time. Learned so much... worked so much... enjoyed myself so much...
Starting my day in the morning with mountain hiking (3~4miles) was absolute my favorite part!! Fresh and crisp air... clean air... birds 'coucou'ing... leafs keep growing and getting greener each day... Getting power from the nature. I felt wonderful.
Then practice for few ours... go to lessons to listen some... then practice for some... then take my own lesson... Kept myself very busy for sure!!!
It was first time, tire studio got together... We finally got to know each other :) Fun games we played after dinner... still some language difficulties... but we all enjoyed ourselves!!
10days went by so fast. I really learned so much. So much about myself and way of projecting my music... Had some more break downs... 5 lessons, 3 or 4 break downs?? oops. But they were good ones.. much much needed ones... Jean never gives up. He tells us that. Sometimes it is very difficult. Because I understand, but I cannot do... but... he never gives up... Kana vs Kana= overwhelmed tears. However, during this 10days, sure I did break some walls...
There are hundreds and thousands of flutists out there...
I do not want to be one.
I want to be Kana, and I will be Kana, who uses the flute as my voice to create my own music... Just like Jean's music spoke to me. I was waken up. I did not know such a beautiful thing like what he creates existed in this universe...
1 comment:
I'm so glad the class was great. Sounds like lots of wonderful self discovery! I also love the picture of you and Jean so much - you can so clearly see each of your personalities in it!
Post a Comment