Where did time go... Already leaving for Masterclass, aka Boot Camp for flute... 10 days of 5 very intense lessons for us to get ready for our 1st round of exam... then to the competition at school... Leaving for this masterclass means, this school year is about to end... Oh wow. This will be my very last masterclass too!!!
Nice thing about this boot camp is... there really nothing around. You, Flute, and Nature. Your practice, or hike up the mountain... or eat or sleep. No internet (well, smart phone might work...?! but last year we did not have strong cell phone reception...). No TV (well, I dont have TV here...), No distraction... No neighbors complaining at 11am... lol Time to get fresh air, and practice my heart out!!!!
Like you can close up in the map... there is nothing!!!!!
I hope weather will be nice this year again... :) I am excited...
No comments:
Post a Comment