Happy April!!!! Already?!
I still have some errands to run before the concert for tonight's concert...
Not too stressed, but it is always bit hard, if there are quite bit on the plate, and when it comes to performing!!
Big TODO was printing the program and cutting them... Since I do not have right equipment, cutting paper perfectly, professionally in half is not that fun... lol Well, I always try and cut pages and pages for any concerts I have planned here... Someone has to do it right? unless... it is sponsored... or I am rich to just ask printer people to make program for us, and I just pick up... Dream... lol
Anyhow, this morning, I went to the newly found stationery shop, which gives great deal on coping... I have spent cents and cents on photocopies in Paris... and always though making photocopies in the stationery shop cost more. Which is true. Some I went, they do cost double... However, not one by my house... I just found out last week, that he does not charge a lot... It is strange... lol It does say, up to 10pages, one page is only 9cents... (usually 10c). However, last time, he only charged me half.
This morning.. I had good 40 pages for 80 programs for tonight...
And, he even offered me to cut them in half!!!!!!!! Since he has machine to do that... Omg... How nice of him?! and without charge ...
I also got some thick Red Colored papers (set of 5) for our music stand...
and he only charged me total of bit more than 3euros... lol
I was so thankful he just offered to cut papers... and could not appreciate him enough...
Left him 4euros, and I left... least I could show my appreciation...
He saved me hours on my busy day!!!!!!
Then, another stop was post office... Quite busy in the morning! And everytime I take something to the counter (sending mail etc), they tell me to just use the machine... So I waited... like how I always do in this city...
Then lady at the counter called me up, what I needed. I told to her that I just have to send a letter to Japan.
I knew she will say... "oh, then you wait and use the machine." ... lol
Not this time.
"Here, you can use this stamp. (pull out normal little stamp for international mail) Oh wait!! This one is same price and a lot prettier!!! and goes well with your mail! (she pulled out another stamp, huge colorful stamps, seasonal artist one... lol)"
Maybe the stationary I had inspired her...? Who knows...
Things like this not often happens in this city... Paris...
As happy as I was, I am bit stranged out!!!
Well, now for me to give some happiness to others... right??
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment