Sunday, October 25, 2009

Winter Time!

Paris (Europe) just changed our time today... Day-light-saving ended today.

I did not change my clock... and work up... saying "9:30"!!!! Well, which turned to be "8:30" :) It is nice to gain back 1hour... but, long day... Sun goes down so eary now!

Morning was so sunny, so I took walk to the marche... got some more veggies. I really wanted to get a pumpkin, so I can make a jack-o-lantern... but!!!!!!!!! Oh my... pumpkins... they are all for eating, and even small ones were stating as 2.5euro... Kilo... so expensive... I just could not purches one to carve it... lol I wish. I did not buy a pumpkin :(

Came home, it was still eary... even eary to practice on Sundays... I try to respect my neighbors... They have been so nice about me practicing. So weekend, I will just practice in the afternoon... for bit. I run into old monsieur from up stiars whcn I was going out tonight... We talked a bit :) He always asks me I'm still practicing ;) hehehe he checks up my practicing :) and always curious what I am working on :) He must heard me practicing some contemporary music... lol singing and playing, multiphonics... etc etc... he was wondering what I was doing lol I am so happy to have people like them, so I can work here, and I dont have to pack myself to serch for new place all over...

Anyways, day-light-saving being ended, sun goes down by little after 5pm now... winter is just around the conner. There was a Rock n Roll bal at the city hall in 14th district of paris :) Free event hosted by the district hall. My English friend and I decided to check it out. Oh wow. So many people. Lots of people!!! I was able to reconize some of them ;) which made me really happy.. and people did reconized me also and came up to ask for a dance, or few :) It was too Rock n Roll though... I love the mix with more jazz! oh well ;) Still very fun times. Met some more people... People go, then people come into your life... I might be losing one of the best dancing friend in less than month, but now I have wonderful young girl friend who can go out with me often to go dancing :) All is good. We all meet people, sometimes they have to go to different direction, someday I will leave here too... :(

Verly Last week of October is starting... oh wow. Another month is gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

時差が5時間になったけど、
ここももう直ぐ冬時間になるからまた6時間の時差だね。
いつから冬時間になるか確認しておかなくちゃ!

Kana M. said...

時差が、5時間だなんて、西海岸と変わらないよね!笑 西海岸と東海岸は4時間。。。アメリカは本当に大きい国だわ。
アメリカは、来週末というようなことも聞いたよ??