Voila... full day of music :) The day should be like this everyday!!!
No babysitting... and just do music thing...
Well, I did not get to practice much today.
Sightreading class to PT... to recordins to... more rehearsal.
Tonight, I met up with new musician :) I were able to join a non-profit music organization here in Paris. They performs a lot at hospitals, churches, and schools. Few weeks ago they called me up to start duo with cello player :) I always wanted... however, really havent had chance... So I was very excited. Even though I have full scheduled day... and top of that rehearsal at 8:30pm for 2hours...
It was very nice, I was not prepaired well enough... (oops)... but got ideas of music :) I will be better for next week! Our musics are quite neat... contemporary, so not that easy... but really neat. Everything really happend/happening at all it once... very difficult...
I should not be complaning, but school posted exam piece few weeks ago, starting new chamber music with non-profit group, competition recording's due dates, chamber music's studio concert, learning all reps for exams (finally... have program... I think...), a----nd babysitting etc... So event full... But, really exciting also.
Ou la la... I am tired... it is only 20 passed 11pm... However it feels like 2am... Finally I can go to bet around mid night :) Not unlikely lately... I was having hard time sleeping, and kept falling sleep at 2am...
Alors, tomorrow is friday... last rehearsal for chamber music before our performance on Monday! Few more spots to clean up... get under my fingers...
No comments:
Post a Comment