3.5days of doing NOTHING.
Being sick is not fun to begin with... however, it is really not fun when you are alone...
Especially stuck in tiniest apartment...
This passed few days has been hardest time for me. I am so used to moving around.. however, couldnt move around :( and no one to talk to :( Really not fun.
Sickness came on Thursday afternoon... after visiting the Monet's exhbit... I guess my body finally realized I dont have much to do or anywhere to be for next few days... Friday was not fun... stayed in bed all day... did not know what to do with myself. I could not focust to read book... so just slept... Then Sat... felt bit better, so I decided to play the flute. It was nice to play... then in the afternoon fevor came back... I was back in bed... had to cancell evening out with friends... :( Then Sunday, today... finally some of my appetite came back... and finally cooked meal... read book... listened to lots of music...
A day is so long if I dont play the flute... or do musical activities...
What a surprise.
I hate being sick.
I hate days that I cannot do music...
Tomorrow has to be a better day...
1 comment:
being sick stinks!!! I hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment